LOBB FIELDS BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read the entire site terms and conditions below before booking. All bookings, however made, are on the understanding that all the following terms and conditions are accepted.
- All advance bookings require a deposit to secure the pitch.
- For bookings up to and including 7 nights the deposit is £30 (Low season) and £60 (high season).
- For bookings from 8 up to 14 nights the deposit is £60 (Low season) and £120 (high season).
- For bookings over 14 nights the deposit is £90 (Low season) and £180 (high season).
- Deposits can be paid by cheque, payable to Lobb Fields Ltd or over the telephone by credit card or debit card. Cheques are not accepted for balance payments in reception.
- Please note all that payments are non-refundable unless you are entitled to cancel the contract in the event of a serious breach of contract by the park owners. It is recommended that independent travel insurance is considered.
- Bookings for high season and bank holiday weekends can only be made for a minimum of a two night stay.
- Bookings are only accepted from people 18 years and over.
- Groups and single sex bookings are welcome, but are subject to the discretion of the Management.
- We allow a maximum of 6 persons (including children) per pitch. Any extra persons are subject to the discretion of the Management.
- We will do our best to place parties of two or more units together, or place you on a specific pitch if requested. However it must be clearly understood that the acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
- Guests, who alter their booking with less than 2 days notice, will be liable for the pitch fees as per their original booking.
- Check-in is from 12 noon; no pitching is allowed after 10pm.
- Guests must telephone reception and speak to a member of staff in person if they are going to be late or to amend a booking.
- All arrivals and visitors must report to reception before proceeding on to the site, check-in and pay the relevant fees.
- Only customers included on the booking or paying day visitors are entitled to occupy the pitch.
- All pitches not claimed by 8pm on the day of arrival will be re-let unless prior arrangements have been made with a member of staff in reception.
- Guests are required to set up on the allocated pitch. If guests are in any doubt as to their correct pitch number or location they must clarify with reception before setting up as they will be required to move onto the correct area.
- We reserve the right to refuse to admit to the site any person we deem to be unsuitable for the peace and quiet of a family orientated site.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour all persons in their party and must supervise children appropriately.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- In the interest of Health and Safety;
- The site gates are locked to vehicles between 11pm and 8am. Pedestrian access is open at all times.
Dogs are allowed on the site with responsible owners.
- Guests are requested to pitch all units at least 3 metres apart.
- Fires / Chinese lanterns are not allowed on the campsite.
- Road Traffic regulations are applicable whist driving on the site.
- The speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to by all whilst on the site including cyclists.
- The play area is unsupervised and is suitable of the use of children under 12 years old holidaying on the site and must not be used after 10pm.
- Children must not play in and around the amenities areas.
- Generators are not allowed on the site.
- Wet suits are only to be cleaned in the outside shower located at the amenities block in each field.
Failing to comply with these conditions or acting in a manner that is disrespectful to others, may result in the offending party being asked to leave immediately.
Lobb Fields Ltd reserves the right to alter the tariff in light of any increase in costs or VAT. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Neither the company, its servants nor agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period they or any of them are on the site except where it arises from the negligence of the company, its agents or servants.
- Dogs must be tied up or kept on a lead at all times and exercised only in the dog walk.
- All owners must clear up any mess and never leave their dogs on the site unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted in the amenity blocks.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept certain breeds we deem to be inappropriate and require a dog’s removal if it becomes a nuisance or danger to other guests.
We are always delighted to hear your comments or suggestions as to how we can improve our Caravan and Camping Site. Please speak to our Managers, or write to: The Directors, Lobb Fields Ltd, Stevens and Willey, Grenville House, 9 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1TZ
A downloadable version of the conditions is avaiable here